topleft
topright

Login or Register

Red-Hot Thread

"The corporate brand is not only used to improve competitive positioning and express company aspirations, it can also be a powerful tool to motivate employees."
CFOZone Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fashion & Charming Chanel Wallet (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Fashion & Charming Chanel Wallet
Fashion & Charming Chanel Wallet 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
The bag is everyone out the necessary goods. Now go out often to take a bag. Did not seem to take the package, will feel quite not insecure like, what kind of clothes with what kind of package, each woman in front of the most troubling things. Today, I introduce the first two weeks to buy chanel wallet on a chain have to say this package is really wild. Whether you wear any style of clothing can you Dachu different style, of course, it is cheap is also an important reason that I would like to introduce this package can be said that the public can buy the package. Chanel has always been a big favorite package, do not say anything. With the first figure presents under my chanel wallet on a the chain:
The bag has a quilted diamond or herringbone pattern on The exterior. Using a running stitch, this gives the bag shape and volume. Many sizes for you to choose. Combined with black color and the most famous style 36082, the pattern is believed to have been inspired by several sources. Get the caviar leather black 36082 bag for your high class tastes rather than common bugs. Fabric: chanel wallet high quality leather, with a series of identity cards, brochures, and serial number.
Internal structure: double-lid design, zipper pocket, cell phone pocket.
Size:L40cm * W15cm * H24cm.
Packaging: special dust-proof bags.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply