Any one involved in the financial industry. Cost? FREE.
CFO's, financial business leaders, aspiring financial professionals, members of organizations, associations and professional societies interested in advancing the financial profession.
- Access to top level financial professionals who can share their experiences, successes, and even their challenges.
- To build their own Think Tank and Board of Advisors through ProSocialTM networking.
- First looks at unpublished research results and premium, gated content—before any one else.
- Daily industry and business updates to keep you informed.
- Communicate one-to-one or with the network at-large.
- Start or join special interest groups and forums.
- Post relevant content through blogs and forums that other users will find valuable.
How do I get started on CFOZone.com?
First you should register here to experience all of the features of the CFOZone.
You will be asked to provide your email address, choose a password, and provide some basic job and company information so that we may better customize your user experience. You will also be provided with an opportunity to subscribe to our newsletters.
2) Confirm Registration
Next you will receive an email from us asking you to confirm your registration to CFOZone.com as well as our newsletters.
3) Review Your Profile
After you have confirmed your registration, you can access your profile and make any changes. Please be friendly and upload a photo of yourself. Also within your profile you will have the opportunity to sign up to our newsletters.
4) Browse, Read, Monitor CFOZone Content Areas of Interest
Our Editorial Team will produce on average between 5 and 10 new pieces of original editorial content daily. Our daily newsletters will alert you of the latest news and views from the world of corporate finance. Original reporting plus reader reaction and red-hot threads from our forums. Our weekly newsletters give you the financial big picture, cut down to size. Trendspotting, analysis, and peer review – a digest of what is being discussed in our member groups.
5) Join CFOZone Groups
Through CFOZone Goups participate in read and comment in Forums and Blogs that coincide with your topical areas of interest.
6) Communicate with Peers
Either directly and privately with PMS private message system or to a specific group through the Group Bulletin, or in public view with public forums and blogs.
7) Search for Information
All site content is indexed continually and made available to registered users.
8) Have a Problem or a Question?
Check our FAQs or Post a Question in our CFOZone Site Forum or send email to